Source： Date：2018-12-28 09:53:13 Visits：
Product name: Phytase preparation;
Phytases are phosphohydrolytic enzymes that initiate stepwise removal of phosphate from phytate. Simple-stomached species such as swine, poultry, and fish require extrinsic phytase to digest phytate, the major form of phosphorus in plant-based feeds. Consequently, this enzyme is supplemented in these species' diets to decrease their phosphorus excretion, and it has emerged as one of the most effective and lucrative feed additives.
Enzyme used under middle temperature, 5000u/ml;
Enzyme used under high temperature, 50000u/ml;
Enzyme used under middle temperature, 5000u/g;
Enzyme used under high temperature, 50000u/g;
● Reducing the dosage of bone meal and calcium hydrogen orthophosphate in the feedstuff and feed cost.
● Eliminating phytate anti-nutritional effect, and increasing the utilization of mineral (Ca, Zn, Cu, Mg, etc) and protein, starch.
● Decomposing phytate into inositol, and avoiding of fatty liver.
● Making the feed formulation more flexible, lowering feed cost
● Improving eggshell quality.
Stability and Storage
This product is biochemical substance. It should be kept in a clean, cool and dry place.Avoid high temperature, strong acid and strong alkaline. Avoid exposure to sunlight and water when transportation.